16 Feb 2013
Freelance Naisoft Limited Recruits Freelance Web Designer in Nairobi
Naisoft Limited is an IT company based in Nairobi CBD.
We are looking for a Freelance Web Designer to work on the production process of dynamic and static websites on behalf of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To design websites and ensure that they meet the customer’s requirements
- Liaising closely with the customer/client at the design stage.
- Design a draft site for the clients approval and modification
- At least a Diploma in an IT related course.
- At least 2 years working experience with CMS systems – Joomla, WordPress or any other.
- Well versed in the use of HTML, xHTML, CSS and scripting languages such as PHP,JSP and ASP
- Knowledge of web authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Expression Web, Adobe Flash CS3
- Expert skills in image editing using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Fireworks, Adobe InDesign.
- Proven skills and experience in database technologies – i.e. MySQL, MSSQL etc
- Must be able to work from home with own computer( should have reliable access to the Internet).
- Must have experience with the whole web development process from concept, design, production to launch.
- Self driven, reliable and able to dedicate his/her time to finish a project within a given timeframe.
- An attractive, project-based remuneration.
- Based on performance, preference to be considered for all future projects.
How to Apply
Send a detailed projects portfolio highlighting the websites you have done.
Include your telephone contacts.
Email: [email protected]
Please DO NOT send us your CV.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
206 total views, 1 today