Full-Time Mitaval Ltd Vacancies For Sales Reps in Kenya
Are you a self driven sales professional that thrives in a high energy, fast paced, “pay for performance” environment? This is a unique opportunity to sell the best performing products in the water industry.
The ideal candidate is a proven top tier performer, selling honestly with sizzle, whose drive to succeed and work ethic will propel them to success.
Do you enjoy the thrill of building a business from the ground upwards?
If you thrive on the adrenaline of making a compelling pitch, cold calls, overcome objections and close business on phone and in person, then this is the right job for you.
- Liaise with water companies
- Source for business from pool building companies & Borehole drillers
- Link with Main water engineers & contractors for sub contracting
- Cross sell the company’s line of products to WATSAN Projects
- Obtaining orders and establishing new accounts in the specified territory by planning and organizing daily work schedules and route plans.
- Ensure that the products gain the visibility and that distribution is well managed.
- Submit orders daily and ensure proper reconciliations of accounts are done.
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Supporting Marketing and promotion activities by the management to assist push sales.
- You must have the maturity to deal with the professional and business elites who make up our customer base.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or insurance products with a track record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision
131 total views, 2 today