24 Jan 2013
Full-Time Medanta Africare Recruits IT Executive in Kenya
Our client, Medanta Africare, is a world class primary health care service provider which prides it-self in offering precise and timely diagnosis to its clients and patients across Africa.
Our philosophy is to create a healthy Africa and provide healthcare services which can match international standards.
Our vision is to provide world class, proficient, high Quality & affordable Healthcare centers which can cater for health needs of the people of Africa & deliver health- care in a committed & compassionate way.
We seek a qualified and an experienced professional to fill the below position:
- Manage the server operating system, maintain integrity of the server performance, install and configure new software and updates, troubleshoot any problems, and update user account information
- Liaising with external computer contractors on maintenance and servicing of equipment, development and implementation of computer system in accordance with the Corporation technology needs.
- Ensuring timely generation of management information and other reports as required for decision-making
- Ensuring safe custody of all computer software and hardware accessories, including computer backups.
- Ensuring timely review and establishment of computer operational and administrative procedures and policies for the Corporation.
- Reviewing information technology needs and coordinating the requisition of information processing hardware and software in the Corporation.
- Ensuring preparation of computer operating manuals as per established policies and procedures.
- Liaising with other departments in computerization of the operations of the Corporation.
- Ensuring continuous development of information technology in consideration of changing business environment.
- Ensuring timely establishment of efficient network systems in the Corporation.
- Ensuring provision of technical support services.
- Formulating long-time system plans and strategies of computerization process in the Corporation.Adopting various computer packages to meet users’ needs.
- Ensuring effective telecommunication systems in the Corporation.
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any which has become obsolete
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a minimum of Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent from recognized institution
- Must possess a degree/diploma in IT or any Computer Sciences
- Must be Proficient with ERP System
- Must be Proficient in CARE 2000,LIMS,ERP
Technical Understanding of network protocols and services including (TCP/IP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP etc).
Should have experience troubleshooting LAN, WAN and WLAN issues
Experienced in the installation, configuration and cabling of Routers, Switches, Hubs and Firewalls.
- With healthcare sector background
- Proficient with APIC, EPBAX, ACCESS CONTROL
- CCNA certification
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
190 total views, 1 today