21 Feb 2013
Full-Time M&E /Data Manager Job in Kisumu Kenya – KEMRI
KEMRI – RCTP
Closing Date: 27th February 2013
Program Description: The Research Care and Training Program (RCTP) is collaboration between Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI), University of California San Francisco (UCSF) and University of Washington (UW).
It is a dynamic comprehensive HIV prevention, care and treatment program in Kenya.
It is a rapidly expanding program.
Due to its continued growth, the program is seeking motivated, pro-active individuals to fill the following vacancy:
Position: M&E / Data Manager
Location: Kisumu / Nyanza
To provide technical support in planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and data activities for a large KEMRI-FACES supported HIV prevention, care, and treatment program in coordination with the Ministries of Public Health & Sanitation and Medical Services.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Deputy Director Information Systems and will work closely with the other directors.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate provincial level M&E/Data activities for HIV care and treatment, testing and counseling, Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT), Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC), and community engagement.
- Supervise district M&E/Data staff including site visit for support supervision
- Contribute to the development and implementation of M&E tools for FACES program areas
- Build capacity through training and mentorship programs for M&E at MOH facilities
- Participate in stakeholders activities to ensure incorporation of M&E into programs for HIV prevention, care and treatment
- Manage KePMS/PEPFAR reporting.
- Contribute to targeted public health evaluation and research including proposal, manuscript, and abstract writing, training, monitoring, analysis and dissemination of findings
- Serve as a resource in the evaluation of ongoing HIV/AIDS programs and in the subsequent development of new and/or expanded programs for the care and treatment of HIV/AIDS
- Review and verify accuracy of data in NASCOP, PERFAR and other stakeholder reports
- Attend designated M&E/DATA meetings in the provincial and national level
- Manage, track, and delegate data requests, perform other related duties as directed by the Deputy Director Information Systems, KEMRI-FACES Program
- Bachelor Degree in epidemiology, public health, social science or related discipline with a Certificate in M&E training from a recognized institution
- At least 3 years professional experience in monitoring and evaluation systems and at least 2 years in a leadership and supervisory position, preferably in the HIV sector
- Strong data management and analysis skills, solid writing skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and information management skills, with advanced proficiency in relational databases
- SAS and/or STATA experience preferred
All applications including a cover letter and current CV with names, telephone and email contacts of at least 3 referees should be sent to the HR on or by 5.00p.m 27th February 2013. Send your applications to
Human Resources Manager
KEMRI – RCTP/ FACES Program
KEMRI – RCTP/ FACES Program
P.O. Box 614-40100
or Email your application to [email protected] .
Also include copies of official certificates, testimonials and latest pay slip.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will be conducted on 28th February 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- Data management jobs in Kisumu
- Data Manager jobs in Kisumu
- data mnmanager job in lkenya
- faces@kemri-ucsf org htc
- kemri kisumu male circumcision current
274 total views, 3 today