3 Jan 2013
Full-Time Massive Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya
Our client one of Kenya’s leading suppliers of Toiletries, Amenities, Linen, Crockery, Cutlery Glassware and Kitchen Accessories – the ideal one stop shop for the hospital industry is recruiting for the position of Sales Executives
They are looking to fill the position for the following regions:
1- Rift Valley
1- Mt. Kenya/Central
The sales representative will be responsible for managing and facilitation of the company’s sales growth, attainment of monthly sales targets, projecting annual sales, tracking sales performance and interacting with other departments of the company to ensure that business orders are executed properly and profitably in line with the company’s objective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve set sales target continuously from both existing and new clients a balance of which has to be achieved from the assigned region
- Identify and research on existing and new clients/marketing opportunities from the assigned region
- Prepare a weekly sales plan on how to achieve the target sales for the region assigned
- Maintain all clients through proactive communication with the client and ensuring that all queries, complaints are promptly attended to
- Acting as a contract between the company and its existing potential customers
- Liaising with the relevant customer service executive to make quotations to potential customers
- Ensuring accounts are paid or settled on time and in full by the existing customers in the assigned region
- Cold calling to arrange for meeting with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Following up on client orders in liaison with the relevant customer service executive
- Preparation of weekly/monthly route plans, sales reports and presenting them to the Sales Manager
- Analyzing the market environment i.e. analyzing other competitor prices, the amount of demand and supply in the market and new developments
- Giving feedback to management and advising accordingly
- Attending weekly departmental meetings depending on the region assigned
- Any other duties assigned by management
Skills and Interests
- Excellent communication skills and ‘people’ skills
- Good negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to prepare reports and proposal.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in team
- Innovative and Proactive
- Quality oriented and self motivated
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- A Diploma in Hotel Management will be an added advantage
- Age 28-33 years
- Must have 1-2 years working experience selling hospitality related Amenities and Accessories
- Excellent computer skills
- A proven record of meeting sales targets.
- Good presentation skills
- An individual with a wide network of business contacts
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must be a strong “People Person” with excellent communication skills; and a positive persuasive personality.
Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements stated above need not apply
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
All applicants must send scanned copies of their pay slips and testimonials as part of the application.
Note that TalentRecruit uses third party entities to verify all relevant documents that include academic and police certificates, pay-slips among others
357 total views, 1 today