10 Jan 2013
Full-Time Massive Restaurant Managers Jobs in Kenya
Due to the rapid expansion plans of our client, in the international food and beverage industry, a number of vacancies exist for exceptional Restaurant Managers.
Start your new year on a high note by taking your career to the next level.
If you possess the experience, knowledge and skills outlined below then we would like to meet with you.
The Restaurant Manger will be required to undertake inter alia:- day-to-day management of the restaurant; stock management; meeting sales targets; quality assurance; maintaining pre-determined profit margins; people management; exceptional customer care; adherence to food and safety standards; preparation and monitoring of budget.
- Ensures daily stock take is undertaken
- Responsible for ensuring strict adherence to stock movement process and procedures to eliminate stock deficit
- Ensures achievement of monthly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for adherence to credit sales policy; managing accounts receivable and bad debts
- Ensures maintenance of international food hygiene standards and meeting of quality standards
- Responsible for ensuring the Restaurant is at all times maintained exceptionally clean in line with high health and safety standards
- Ensures monthly actual margins meet pre-determined parameters
- Monitors costs to ensure continued profitability of the Restaurant
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly work schedules for staff and attendance management
- Conducts daily and weekly staff meetings.
- Undertakes performance evaluations for Restaurant staff
- Responds to customer feedback within twenty four (24) hours
- Documents all supplier related matters
- Prepares restaurant’s budget in conjunction with Managing Director and Finance department
Knowledge and Experience
- Must be a degree or diploma holder of either hotel and catering, hospitality management or business management.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience at a supervisory or management level in the hospitality industry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have ability to analyze and interpret sales trends
- Proven experience in increasing sales
- Certificate of Good Conduct is mandatory
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- The ability to cope under pressure;
- Good business awareness;
- Understands team dynamics and good conflict management skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- The ability to work independently;
- Problem-solving ability.
Please apply through www.horizoncontactcenters.com.
This position closes on Friday, 18th January 2013
218 total views, 2 today