Full-Time Massive Recruitment Of Sales Representatives In Nairobi(10 Positions)
Salary: KShs 30,000 – 40,000Our client, a recognized leader in confections with operations in approximately 50 countries and distribution in more than 180 countries seeks to recruit Sales Representatives.
The ideal candidates will help in developing maximum distribution of the company’s products at the retail end and merchandising in all outlets in assigned areas of coverage.
- Developing maximum distribution of the company’s products at the retail end and merchandising in all outlets in assigned areas of coverage
- Visiting existing customers to maintain business and acquire new customers and business opportunities as well as building relationship with new clients
- Ensuring accurate data capture and achievement of excellent market intelligence for the assigned territories
- Achieving sales, market share and contribution in line with company targets
- Maximizing sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of products in assigned area
- Making telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Analyzing the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge
- Diploma/Certificate in Sales and Marketing or Business related studies
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with at least 1 year in selling FMCG
- Outstanding sales ability with excellent communication skills
- Smart and presentable personality, flexible and able to travel
- Self driven personality with demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong selling and negotiating skills
- Ability to deliver consistent results
- Ability to create collaborative relationships
- Attention to detail
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
416 total views, 1 today