JOB REF: HR02/2013
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the HR Advisor will provide timely, effective, and business aligned generalist HR consultancy and support to specific business units that enables them to execute on their strategy and objectives.
· Undertake the full range of staff recruitment and selection processes within agreed timeframes and as approved staff establishment, including advice and support to line management, placing advertisements, interviews, and selection.
· Provide comprehensive and professional human resource advisory and consultancy services to line managers and employees.
· Drive and implement effective induction programs.
· Performance management – to work with the units supported to ensure adherence to the performance management system for all staff in line with the Banks policy and procedures.
· Implement HR strategies, policies, procedures and other change initiatives.
· Provide support to line managers on talent management and ensuring development plans are in place for staff.
· Assist line managers in the development of position descriptions for specified Units and ensure appropriate review and update.
· Provide the necessary HR reporting requirements and matrices for the unit’s supported
· Provide general HR administrative support to the units supported and ensure compliance to the HR policies and procedures.
· University Degree from a recognized institution. Possession of a postgraduate degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
· Professional qualification in Human Resource Management.
· A minimum of 4 years’ management experience in a HR Generalist role.
· Experience of implementing a wide range of process improvement activities.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including interviewing, counseling, Negotiating, presentation and report writing.
· Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
· Demonstrated creativity, attention to detail, problem solving and analytical ability.
· Well-developed organizational and administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and control own workload.
· Good understanding of the Labour Laws in Kenya.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Program Manager, KCB Foundation
JOB REF: CS 02/2013
Reporting to the KCB Foundation Manager, the Program Manager will coordinate and implement the activities of the KCB Foundation to enable the KCB Group deliver its Corporate Social Responsibility strategy
· Plan and manage the implementation of Education, Enterprise Development, Environment and Health programs
· Plan, organize and participate in resource mobilization partnership meetings
· Coordinate and support grantees and branch teams in project implementation
· Monitoring , evaluation and reporting of the CSR initiatives
· Preparation of project reports and internal communication content
· Organize staff engagement opportunities within programs
· Ensure adequate branding and visibility of projects
· Conduct project proposal reviews and project assessment and provide feedback to grant applicants
· Conduct monitoring and evaluation of projects to demonstrate and track impact and generate pertinent reports
· Develop project reports and content for website and internal communication channels
· A University Degree. Professional qualification in Community Development, Public Relations and communication will be an added advantage.
· At least 5 years management experience in community projects in a busy social development environment with a proven track record in successful implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility activities
· Experience in Event Management is essential
· Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Cross-functional, multi-disciplinary project management and business analysis skills
· Proven networking skills and a demonstrated capacity to work independently and in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to develop and manage relationships with stake holders.
· Have good report writing and communication skills
· A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Result driven and willing to work under tight deadlines
· Ability to travel within the region of KCB’s operation in pursuit of the bank’s CSR objectives.
· High level of integrity.
Business Development Manager- Banc Assurance,
JOB REF: BANC 01/2013
Reporting to the Head Banc assurance, the person will be responsible for for the business development and execution of Banc assurance business strategies in Kenya and in the regional markets that KCB has footprints.
· Spearheading the growth and profitable of Banc assurance business across the bank’s regions.
· Achieve set targets on the brands developed
· Build, train and motivate bank sales staff to achieve set out targets
· Setting up tracking and monitoring system for business production.
· Develop product pipeline for execution in line with the bank’s strategy.
· Design and develop innovative insurance brands for effective cross selling in liaison with business units and business partners.
· Maintain customer relationship with key business partners in the bank and in the Insurance Industry.
· Ensure the brand training activities are undertaken to meet current business strategy.
· Negotiate binder schemes with insurance companies that favour bank/ customer interests
· Degree in a Business related field
· A professional qualification in insurance preferably in COP, ACII or AIIK
· At least 5 years’ management experience in selling financial services or insurance products
· Experience in Claim and Risk management – 2 years
· Experience in Business Research, Product Development and training- 2 years.
· Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management
· Exceptional planning and organizing skills
· Possess sound negotiation, excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
The above position is a demanding role which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by 1st March 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
165 total views, 2 today