Rongo University College Recruits Professors, Lecturers, Tutorial Fellows, Legal Of?cer, Counselor, Librarian, Clinical Instructor, Lab Technologist, Clerical Of?cer, Computer Technologist and Caterers
Rongo University College
(A Constituent College of Moi University)
Positions for Advertisement
Applications are invited from suitably quali?ed candidates for the following positions:
A. Academic Positions
School of Nursing
1. Associate Professor – Scale RUC 14 Ref: RUC/ASA/01/08/13
2. Senior Lecturer – Scale RUC 13 Ref: RUC/ASA/02/08/13
3. Lecturer – Scale RUC 12 Ref: RUC/ASA/03/08/13
Applicants for these positions should have specialization in any ?eld of nursing.
School of Information, Communication and Media Studies
1. Lecturer – Scale RUC 12 Ref: RUC/ASA/03/08/13
2. Tutorial Fellow – Scale RUC 11 Ref: RUC/ASA/04/08/13
Applicants for these positions should have the following specializations:
1. Lecturer: Journalism, Informatics
2. Tutorial Fellow: Linguistics, Media, Communication and related area.
B. Administrative Positions
1. Senior Legal Of?cer – Scale RUC 13 Ref: RUC/AFP/01/08/13
2. Staff / Students Counselor – Scale RUC 12 Ref: RUC/AFP/02/08/13
3. Senior Librarian II – Scale RUC 12 Ref: RUC/AFP/03/08/13
4. Clinical Instructor – Scale RUC 8/9 Ref: RUC/AFP/04/08/13
5. Medical Lab Technologist – Scale RUC 7 Ref: RUC/AFP/05/08/13
6. Senior Clerical Of?cer II (Registry) – Scale RUC 7 Ref: RUC/AFP/06/08/13
7. Assistant Computer Technologist I – Scale RUC 6 Ref: RUC/AFP/07/08/13
8. Cateress I – Scale RUC 6 Ref: RUC/AFP/08/08/13
For each of these positions, ten (10) copies of application documents should be submitted in writing which include updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of applicants age, marital status, academic and professional quali?cations, work experience, present position and salary, telephone contact, name and address of three (3) referees, plus copies of certi?cates and testimonials.
The reference number of the positions applied for MUST be indicated on the application letter and on the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Principal Administration, Finance and Planning
Rongo University College
P.O. Box 103 – 40404,
So as to reach him on or before 13th September, 2013.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send reference letters to the above address in sealed envelopes not later than 13th September, 2013.
Late application will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The University College is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with disability and those of female gender are encouraged to apply.
For further details and requirements please visit the Rongo University College website www.ruc.ac.ke
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
517 total views, 1 today