Full-Time Massive Graduate Trainees Vacancies At National Oil Corporation, Kenya
National Oil Corporation of Kenya is a State Corporation founded under the Companies Act in 1981 with the mandate of participating in all aspects of the Kenyan petroleum industry. National Oil is involved in both Upstream and Downstream activities. The Corporation is ISO certified, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the petroleum industry. National Oil is seeking to recruit self-driven graduates below the age of 35 years, who have a high level of organisational and analytical skills and have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities, to join the Corporation’s Management Trainee programme. The successful applicants will undergo an eighteen (18) month on the job training. However, the specific training details will be at the discretion of the Corporation and upon satisfactory evaluation, they will be deployed to the different sections within Exploration & Production department.
PETROLEUM GEOLOGIST TRAINEES – (7 Posts)
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Geology with a minimum of Upper Second Class Honours.
- Post graduate training in Geology and/or GIS will be an added advantage. Petroleum Geophysicist Trainees – (7 Posts)
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Physics with Mathematics or Mathematics with a minimum of Upper Second Class Honours.
PETROLEUM GEOCHEMIST TRAINEES – (7 posts)
Must possess a Bachelors degree in Geology, Geology with Chemistry, or Industrial Chemistry with a minimum of Upper Second Class Honours.
PETROLEUM ENGINEER TRAINEES – (9 posts)
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil or Mining Engineering
- With a minimum of an Upper Second Class
PETROLEUM LAWYER TRAINEES – (2 posts)
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Law with a minimum of an Upper Second Class Honours
- Post graduate Diploma in Law
PETROLEUM ECONOMIST TRAINEES – (2 posts)
Must possess a Bachelors Degree specialized in a discipline such as Accounts, Statistics, or Economics with a Minimum of an Upper Second Class Honours .
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work in an integrated team environment and communicate effectively across disciplines.
- High standards of personal integrity.
- Well – regarded demeanour.
- Good team-working skills and a strong sense of self-motivation.
If you believe your career objectives match any of these challenging roles, please submit your application letter, together with a detailed CV, e-mail address and telephone numbers to reach us on or before 15th March 2013.
195 total views, 1 today