28 Feb 2013
Full-Time Marketing Manager Job Vacancy
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
- To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- To oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- To direct marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution
- To analyse potential strategic partner relationships for product lines.
Relationships and Roles:
- To demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Approximately 4-6 years of sales experience in the marketing industry.
- Experience with a company in a related company sector in Kenya.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- If applicable, a willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Interested parties should send in their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 8th March 2013
137 total views, 3 today