Full-Time Marketing Manager Job At Octopus ICT Solution, Jan 2013
Octopus ICT Solutions is an e-Learning company located in Nairobi Kenya.
This individual will also be responsible for marketing our ICT Solutions services such as web design, domain registration and hosting among others.
This position is hands-on and NOT an administrative management position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Product Champion: Serving as a spokesperson for the product offering; contributing to the overall vision and direction of the application; providing product demonstrations and presentations to various customers and prospects.
- Building Relationships: Meeting with new and existing customers and partners; identifying new opportunities and pursuing partnerships.
- Market Research: Gathering feedback and ideas from the user community; investigating competitive products and determining their strengths, weaknesses, and tactics; Conducting usability studies.
- Business Development: Working with management to further define and differentiate the product, based upon research and user feedback; Helping management to develop product positioning; Working to develop a marketing strategy.
- Marketing: Helping develop and implement product launch strategy; Working with management to develop an online presence; Identifying and organizing trade shows and conference opportunities.
- Technology Collaboration: Working with design, production and management teams to develop new product features based on customer feedback and market research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and Information Technology (BBIT) or B. Com (Marketing) with emphasis on IT Solutions and products.
- Should be comfortable representing the product in a variety of settings
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work autonomously with broad direction
- Experience with social media strategies
- Experience using web analytic tools
- Previous market research experience
- Previous experience in education or with e-learning products
- Previous product launch / branding / ad campaign experience
- Previous experience with public and media campaigns
- SEO and SEM experience
NB: Kindly do not send us academic certificates at this stage.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
187 total views, 1 today