13 Feb 2013
Full-Time Manifest Destiny Ltd Vacancy For Investment Officer
Reports To: Board of Directors
Lead & coordinate investment activities as well as manage ongoing investments in such a manner as to ensure the expected return on investment set out by the Board is achieved.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
1. Business development
- Identify viable investment opportunities
- Follow and close investment leads as proposed by the directors from time to time
- Gather and convey customer feedback to management
- Use social media & other tools to enhance brand recognition
- Handle and escalate website queries
2. Planning & Analysis
- Develop business plans for potential projects
- Conduct feasibility studies and cash flow analysis on submitted proposals
- Craft compelling sales campaigns to target new markets
- Manage relationship with the vested businesses.
- Ensure operational excellence in vested organisations
- Take board minutes and ensure resolutions passed are acted on promptly
- Conduct regular audits as assigned by management
- Liaise with stocks agent under the direction of the Treasurer
- Attend investor events, KAIG etc on behalf of the board & report
- Prepare and present investment reports for monthly Board meeting
- Maintain & present detailed records of monthly investment activities
- Recommend operational improvements to senior management
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by senior management
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent Communicator, Action Oriented, Problem solver, Team player, Proactive.
- Good grasp of financial analysis tools and techniques
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent grasp of Kiswahili and English
Applicants should reply by 22nd February 2013 by emailing CV and cover letter to email@example.com
120 total views, 1 today