Full-Time Managing Director (MD) Job At Mwala Water and Sanitation Company in Kenya
Mwala Water and Sanitation Company Limited is a registered Water Service Provider, contracted by Tanathi Water Services Board established under the water Act 2002 to provide efficient, reliable and economical water and sewerage services in Mwala District, Machakos County.
To strength our team of staff, the Board of Directors is seeking to fill the position of Managing Director (MD)
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the MD will have the overall responsibility for planning, directing and controlling the operations of the Company to ensure that it meets the consumers’ and stakeholders’ needs.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Developing and ensuring the implementation of the Company’s policies and strategies to ensure profitable operations.
- Directing and coordinating the Company’s operations and overall administration so as to ensure that the various organs of the company operate in conformity with the overall operational plans and performance targets and ensure compliance with sector regulation.
- Coordinating and implementing all activities of the company in line with the policies approved by the Board.
- Formulating and periodically updating the Corporate Plan including projections of any necessary expansion and development of facilities and extensions/expansions of business operations on core function areas of the Board for approval,
- Development and implementation of strategic and business plans including preparation of annual work-plans and budget.
- Ensuring proper management and operation of the institution on daily basis and compliance with the government legal regulatory directives.
- Advising the Board of Directors concerning future activities of the Company and also on the objectives and policies as they affect the Company.
- Implementing Board of Directors decisions.
- A degree or HND, preferably in Civil Engineering, Commerce or Business Administration or any other appropriate professional qualifications. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage, with at least 3years’ experience in the water sector.
- Or a Diploma in Engineering, Commerce or Business Administration, or other appropriate professional qualifications and at least 8years’ working experience in a busy commercial utility environment, preferably in the water sector; with four of these years being at Management level.
- Good leadership qualities and proven experience in dealing with change within an organization
- Should have a record of proven performance, be self-driven, result oriented and possess excellent public relations and customer oriented
- Must be computer literate, and candidates with a valid driving license be advantaged
- Minimum Age 30 years
Mwala Water and Sanitation Company Limited,
P.O Box 9516 -00200, Nairobi,
or email application to email@example.com or drop your application at our Makutano Office
So as to reach him not later than 10th March March 2013, canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
118 total views, 1 today