Full-Time Management Trainees Careers in Kenya
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are an indigenous conglomerate with a wide variety of business interests which include manufacturing, Mining, Oil & gas and Trading. Due to business expansion into Kenya, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates into the positions of Management Trainees.
The Management Trainee position is an integral part of the Graduate Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented Kenyan graduates who are desirous of a career in a world class environment.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad -based training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments for 12 months. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be considered for management positions in the company.
- Young and energetic
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline (completed in the last 5 years)
- interpersonal skills and outgoing, sociable character
- Fluency in Communication and ability to sound convincing in presentations is a must.
- Valid driving license.
- Fully conversant with Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Work long hours with minimum supervision.
- 1 year experience though not mandatory, may be an added advantage
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their detailed CV and Application letters, scanned copy of Kenyan ID and degree certificate to email@example.com Please indicate job title and degree specialization in the subject line of the e-mail.
151 total views, 2 today