28 Feb 2013
Full-Time Maintenance Officer Job At Sportsview Hotel Kasarani, Kenya
Job Vacancy:Maintenance Officer
Sportsview Hotel Kasarani is a three star Hotel located in Nairobi. We wish to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven person to fill the Maintenance Officer position in our Hotel.
The incumbent will carry out preventive maintenance and fault diagnosis on machinery and equipment so as to minimize breakdown and maintenance costs and improve efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, maintaining, overhauling and repairing machines and equipment in a timely and effective way in order to keep interruptions to a minimum.
- Requisitioning of spare parts and materials as needed.
- Identifying unserviceable equipment and inform management for action.
- Maintaining and updating maintenance records of all equipment and machines.
- Inspecting buildings and facilities for needed services and repairs.
- Ability to interpret technical information.
- Practical and good with their hands.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are promptly attended to.
- Installation of new electrical components.
- Undertake preventive maintenance and repair activities of the Hotel.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical engineering or electrical maintenance.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the hospitality industry
- Skilled in various areas of maintenance.
- Mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Have high level of flexibility to work whenever called upon.
- Have high level of personal organizational and capable of prioritizing their work as well as being attentive to detail.
- Service oriented and highly motivated team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, send your Application Letter and CV only together with your current and expected salary to [email protected] before 6th March, 2013
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
132 total views, 1 today