Full-Time Maintenance Engineer Job At Kisii Bottlers Limited Kenya
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Kenya Job: Maintenance Engineer
The Maintenance Engineer’s principal accountability will be:-
- Coordinate the development, planning and implementation of maintenance strategies for the Plant’s assets and equipment in line with industrial best practice, legal requirements and equipment manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Coach and facilitate factual based root cause analysis to identify and obtain solutions and options for change while improving employee problem solving competence skill levels.
- Formulate and implement strategies to develop and continually improve assets and equipment so as to maximize asset productive life.
- Develop, standardize and implement maintenance policies, procedures and reports, as well as monitoring compliance with the same.
- Develop and implement plans to upgrade and or expand the Plant facilities i.e. buildings, machinery and utilities in line with company, the Coca Cola Company, legal, food safety, safety and environmental requirements among others.
- Manage and coordinate all growth and development projects in the Plant, connected with existing facilities modernization, new equipment installation, new products launches and productivity improvements.
- Plan, manage and track capital expenditure (CAPEX) projects, as well as conducting quality assurance checks thereby ensuring the best use of resources and that work has been performed in a proper and professional manner.
- Lead plant teams in efforts to improve spare parts management that will result in reduced stockroom inventory levels.
- Manage and review direct reports and develop methods to help improve their productivity and development.
- Contribute towards the preparation of the Engineering Section’s operating budget.
- Ensure safety and environmental compliance for buildings, equipment and staff.
- Comply with the company’s quality, food safety, environment and occupational health and safety requirements.
Qualification and Competencies
- A holder of a Bachelor of Science degree in anengineering field (Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical or Production Engineering) with at least five years hands on experience resulting in a proven competency to perform the work.
- Certification by the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) with a demonstrabletrack record of growth as an engineering professional.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance schedules and programs.
- Strong leadership coupled with excellent written, oral presentation, active listening and interpersonal skills.
- A high degree of strategic and technical aptitude.
- Honest and trustworthy with sound work ethics.
- Knowledge of bottling equipment relative to equipment installation, use, maintenance, trouble shooting and repair will be an added advantage.
If you are innovative, self-starter and result oriented individual, looking for a challenging career and you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, detailed C.V, together with copies of your relevant academic/professionaltestimonials and three referees to:-
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER|KISII BOTTLERS LIMITED|P.O.BOX 3456-40200|KISII- KENYA
So as to reach us not later than Monday, 12th August 2013 8:00AM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Kisii Bottlers Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Any lobbying and/or canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
177 total views, 1 today