Full-Time Lordship Africa Recruits Office Manager in Nairobi Kenya
The office manager is responsible for maintaining a smooth and organized office environment, managing and supervising IT support, financial systems and document filing, and assisting the Managing Director.
- Three to six years of relevant professional experience in an international organization
- Mastery of Excel is essential
- Highly organized
- Strong database and documentation management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple schedules, deadlines and demands with a positive, can-do attitude
- Comfort and familiarity with technology systems, including e-mail systems, phone networks, and computer networks
- Very strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and desire to take on additional responsibilities as opportunities and needs arise
- An understanding of and experience with bookkeeping is preferred
- The ability to create and maintain systems that will help make Lordship Africa more efficient
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
If interested, please send you CV and motivation letter to Mrs. Elena Parfenova at [email protected]
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
314 total views, 1 today