21 Mar 2013
Full-Time Latest Vacancy For Business Development Manager in Kenya
Job Title: Business Development Manager (I.T Solutions)
Reporting To: Head of Sales and dotted line to Head of Consultancy.
To identify and generate opportunities for new and repeat sales of Sage Pastel Software, SharePoint and related software implementation, training and support contracts.
Sales of I.T. infrastructure and support like MS Windows, Small Business Server, Exchange Server, Security and annual maintenance contracts.
- Generating new leads
- Identify marketing/sales avenues
- Pursuing on opportunities as per the company’s product/service offerings
- Follow up on opportunities to convert them into sales (responsible for Pre-sales and Sales process)
- Liaise with consultants for demos/technical queries of customers.
For HR Knowledge/Experience/Skills (This section is used to identify the overall expertise needed to perform the job to the required standards for example: Knowledge of specific procedures (e.g. computer systems and software for an IT programmer)
- Experience in working with Microsoft packages the skills to apply computer knowledge, skills to work as part of a team)
- Graduate preferably in a technical area like computer science, communications technology (management degree preferable)
- Certifications in personal organization, sales, products like Microsoft software, Pastel etc. preferable.
At least 2 years sales experience with an I.T. company (especially solutions offering company rather than just selling hardware)
- Good knowledge of hardware/software technologies
- Upgrading market knowledge of above through various media.
- Flair for selling
- Presentable personality
- Good personal /time management / follow up skills
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to develop customer relationship
- Self-motivated to achieve sales targets
- As described in last section
- Generally required to work 8am to 5pm from Mon-Fri and 8am-1pm on Saturdays.
How to apply
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
163 total views, 2 today