20 Feb 2013
Full-Time Latest Vacancies For Account Manager, System Administrator, Senior Account Manager / Team Leader & Implementation Engineer Jobs
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our client is a fast growing enterprise in provision of digital content and mobile commerce experience for the African Market.
We invite you to be part of that growth.
We seek to recruit pro-active and self – driven individuals to fill the positions below;
1. Account Manager
The successful candidate is expected to increase customer adoption rate and drive transactional revenue for the banks and other customers in the cluster.
Key result areas
- Meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and improve the overall service levels
- To ensure that projects initiated are within scope and budget.
- Expand our regional footprint through bank acquisitions
- Increase number of registered customers
- Drive customer usage
- Maintain client relationships
- Maintain excellent service levels
- Project Management
- Maintain CRM tools i.e. weekly project plan, weekly m-banking performance dashboard
- Two (2) years’ experience in accounts management.
- A degree in business related field preferably marketing is desirable.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Superior presentation skills
- High commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with middle managers.
2. System Administrator
The successful candidate will be expected to build, operate and maintain system and application Uptime and Quality of Service.
Key result areas
- Database replication.
- System backups
- Application/systems tuning and configuration
- Serve as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Network Maintenance
- Establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures
- Manage and document system configurations
- Defining and implementing system and networks operational policies and procedures
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE will be an added advantage
- Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, UNIX, Linux,
- Programming languages C+, Java
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems and networks being supported.
- Strong coordination, organization, and communication abilities
- Works well individually or in a group setting
- Ability to provide a range of systems training
- Ability to develop and write systems and applications documentation and guides for users.
- Ability to develop systems solutions for operational problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Successfully presents technical information
3. Senior Account Manager / Team Leader
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage a team responsible for exceeding realistic sales targets.
Key result areas
- Manage and grow client relationships on multiple accounts.
- Be responsible for account revenue growth
- Respond to new business leads with innovative and well thought out proposals and presentations.
- Be capable of selling the complete range of the company’s products.
- Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the company.
- Responsible for the success and satisfaction of the individual client relationships.
- Grow the client relationship in terms of revenue generated and account profitability.
- Develop position as confidante with senior managers within client organization, by providing regular two-way communication between the client and company, to provide strong company representation and set proper client expectations.
Qualifications and skills
The candidate must:
- Have a degree in business related field preferably marketing is desirable.
- Have at least four years’ experience in marketing a product.
- Have at least two years’ experience leading a team
- Have strong people skills as well as management skills
- Be fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
- Have the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
4. Implementation Engineer
An Implementation Engineer (IE) will work on the main body of the roll out of a project.
He/She will prepare necessary tools and software so that it can be used for customer site installations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare necessary tools and software so that it can be used for customer site installations.
- Ensure all configurations are built to comply with technical design authority and internal standard requirements
- Ensure all facets/modules of the software meet client requirements
- All facets of the deployment are built/developed/configured in line with project time-scales
- Keep project team updated with daily progress reports on any assigned actions
- Support the installation of sites during project roll out, this includes but it is not limited to:
- Contacting the field engineer at the specified time and ensuring the installation and deployment document is followed
- Ensuring all modules and functionalities are tested fully and that fail over solution works if applicable
- Pass out any faults and manage the escalation to the right team to resolution/fix of faults
- Carry out and document all of the site specific testing
- Being able to trouble shoot any issues that arise during the deployment whether it be part of the testing or reported by the customer.
- If needed, liaise with the solution architect in order to resolve issues
- Ensure deployment sign off is signed by customer and have authority to leave site post deployment
- Provide feedback to your technical team leader/manager on any current processes that you feel could be improved or escalations
- Produce all the necessary documentation in order to hand projects over to BAU
- Ensure time sheets are submitted on daily basis
- Provide inputs on error on work packs/templates if any for improvements
- Update/provide daily tracker sheets to team leader
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor of Technical Engineering/Bachelor of computer Science (Essential)
- Professional Certifications/Additional Qualification
- Programming certifications
- Database management certifications
- Networking certifications (CCNA)
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Having relevant experience of 2-5 years’ experience
- Must have a software development background
- Able to work to tight deadlines and produce solid work that is both correct and to a high standard
- Confident in face-to-face internal and external meetings. Be able to discuss the subject matter in a way that provides confidence to the customer and demonstrate strong communication skills
- Able to demonstrate when required a sound level of understanding across a broad range of technical subjects and able to apply this knowledge to customer’s specific requirements.
- Highly self-motivated and work well under pressure
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of Linux operating system
- Sound knowledge in scripting, and programming
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and also legacy technologies
- Knowledge of Ethernet LAN environments
- Able to bring all of the above together and implement the solution
- Able to work well in a team environment but also on an individual basis to ensure tasks/actions are completed
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs and a convincing cover letter to [email protected] indicating the job title applied for by 28th February 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
147 total views, 1 today