2 Mar 2013
Full-Time Latest Technical & Engineering Manager Job in Kenya
Technical & Engineering Manager
Our client, a leading multinational petroleum company is seeking to recruit a performance driven Technical & Engineering Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will oversee the implementation of projects as well as the maintenance of equipment and facilities.
This will facilitate the timely and safe sale of products ensuring the satisfaction of customers in line with the company’s business policies and good engineering practices.
The principal accountabilities of the position include:
- Ensuring that all company equipment and facilities are ¡n good working order and safe for use;
- Managing the effective execution of projects within agreed specifications, time schedule and budget;
- Preparing annual budget estimates and ensuring that all repair costs and capital expenditure are controlled in line with the budget and business policy;
- Ensuring that all company installations meet the group, company and statutory HSEQ standards;
- Ensuring that contractors adhere to company norms, HSEQ standards and that all works match the agreed scope, quality and specifications;
- Providing technical proposals and solutions to both internal and external customers;
- Providing effective leadership, guidance and development of technical & engineering staff.
Qualifications and other requirements:
Applications are invited from Kenya citizens who match the following requirements:-
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university – a Masters degree will be a plus;
- Be a Registered Engineer;
- Have over 7 years post graduation work experience in engineering, at least 2 of which should have been in a management position preferably acquired in the oil industry;
- Fully proficient in Project Management software applications;
- Have the proven ability to work and deliver under pressure, pay attention to detail and follow up on issues until they are resolved;
- Fully conversant with Health, safety, Environment and Quality policies and requirements;
- Focused individual who possesses excellent analytical skills, is dynamic, innovative and creative;
- Excellent communication skills, high level of integrity and honesty.
- For this key position, our client will offer an attractive remuneration package and opportunities for further career development. RefNo. 525/DN/FN
Closing date for receipt of applications: 15th March 2013.
Send your application letter and CV- do not attach certificates/testimonials and state how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Ref.No. to hawkins. email@example.com
140 total views, 1 today