5 Sep 2013
Full-Time Latest Supervisor Job Opportunity At Citadelle Security Kenya
Citadelle Security is one of the fastest growing Security Companies in Kenya.
Over the last three years, it has expanded geographically from its base in Nairobi to become a regional force in many counties.
Citadelle Security provides residential and commercial security in Kenya.
Citadelle recognises that customers want a ‘hands-on’ approach by management and therefore to ensure we give our customers quality service we are looking to hire supervisors to assist in management of the different sites that they will be deployed to .
Duties and Roles
- Supervises the activities of Security officers and incharges.
- Conducts briefings at the start of new shifts to inform Security Officers of pertinent information regarding security matters.
- Schedules security personnel to cover designated facilities and shifts.
- Patrols assigned areas on foot, checking for fires, vandalism, suspicious activity or persons or safety/fire hazards.
- Investigates and reports hazards and unusual or suspicious circumstances to the management for correction or follow-up actions.
- Maintains contact with clients and acts as a bridge to the management.
- Checks doors and windows of buildings to assure they are tightly closed and locked; notes in written log any unlocked doors/windows; submits information to the management.
- Observes activity and traffic in assigned area to enforce university rules/regulations; alerts visitors of infractions; removes unwanted or disruptive visitors from university property.
- Reviews reports from guards for completeness and activity needing follow-up.
- Provides written and oral reports to Management.
- Detains trespassers or law violators on-site until arrival of Police officer.
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Knowledge of security and fire inspection procedures and practices.
- Skill in observing situations and decision making.
- Skill in dealing courteously with the public.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Three years’ experience as a security officer which includes one year in a lead or supervisory capacity.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Possession of a current driving and motorcycle license will be an added advantage.
- Attained O level
If you meet the above qualifications and ready to take up the challenge forward your resume to [email protected] on or before 13th September 2013 indicating clearly your current and expected salary and contacts of three professional referees
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
232 total views, 1 today