Full-Time Latest Print Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya
Are you interested in joining a highly successful, well established, steadily growing Print Company and have knowledge and self drive required for this role?
The candidate’s key responsibilities will include:
Reporting to the Sales Manager
- Generate new business opportunities and manage existing client portfolio
- To build excellent relationships with clients, in order to sell the company’s services
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and maximizing the profitability of each project
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers through regular review visits
- Visiting potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets
- Contacting clients by phone/email to take briefs, approve artwork, manage projects and ensure installation/delivery of goods
- Keep up to date with market and customer information
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business and requirements
- Monitoring of print management for your clients and ensuring timely deliveries
- Degree or a Diploma in Sales or Marketing
- Min. 3 years experience in sales and marketing preferable in printing or related industry
- Have a valid clean Driving License.
- Proven track record in Print Sales will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and client presentation skills.
- Good print knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision with strong prioritization skills
- Good industry commercial awareness.
- Good print technical knowledge and understanding of print production processes.
- A team player
- Great communication Skills
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
179 total views, 1 today