Full-Time Latest Nurse (Full-time) Job At Access Afya in Mukuru Nairobi
Access Afya empowers nurses and local health workers to be community caretakers.
Find out more at: www.accessafya.com
Specific Duties Include:
- Providing consultations with patients
- Maintaining electronic records of all visits, patient data, and diagnoses
- Working with expectant and new mothers on pre- and postnatal care
- Providing information on preventative care
- Maintaining clinic management systems including supplies and communications
- Participating in outreach and community mobilization activities.
- Working closely with Community Health Workers to improve health outcomes in the community.
- Administer first-aid and facilitate emergency referrals as needed
- Oversee continuum of care making sure patient needs are looked after holistically
- Providing regular feedback to the entire Access Afya team on treatments, patterns, challenges, and ideas for improvements in service delivery
- Registered Community Nurse with a diploma from a recognized nursing college
- Passion for improving health in underserved areas
- Innovative thinker interested in a new healthcare delivery model
- Computer literate and excited about the potential for using technology to deliver better healthcare
- Extremely organized; experience managing systems and teams preferred
All applications to be received not later than 19th April 2013 at 5 pm.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
225 total views, 1 today