Full-Time Latest Nurse (Full-time) Job At Access Afya in Mukuru Nairobi
Access Afya empowers nurses and local health workers to be community caretakers.
Find out more at: www.accessafya.com
Specific Duties Include:
- Providing consultations with patients
- Maintaining electronic records of all visits, patient data, and diagnoses
- Working with expectant and new mothers on pre- and postnatal care
- Providing information on preventative care
- Maintaining clinic management systems including supplies and communications
- Participating in outreach and community mobilization activities.
- Working closely with Community Health Workers to improve health outcomes in the community.
- Administer first-aid and facilitate emergency referrals as needed
- Oversee continuum of care making sure patient needs are looked after holistically
- Providing regular feedback to the entire Access Afya team on treatments, patterns, challenges, and ideas for improvements in service delivery
- Registered Community Nurse with a diploma from a recognized nursing college
- Passion for improving health in underserved areas
- Innovative thinker interested in a new healthcare delivery model
- Computer literate and excited about the potential for using technology to deliver better healthcare
- Extremely organized; experience managing systems and teams preferred
All applications to be received not later than 19th April 2013 at 5 pm.
201 total views, 1 today