Full-Time Latest Information Systems Officer Job in Kenya
Reporting to:General Manager – ICT.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily support for users on hardware and software installation of computers
- Medical software, General Insurance Software, Web servers including Mobile application
- Management servers
- Performs frequent server checks and implements patches on servers also applying operating system updates patches, and configuration changes
- Performs maintenance of desktop computers and performance tuning.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information.
- Working on Database maintenance.
- Technical support and troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Responsibility for documenting the changes to the system.
- Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recoveries and recovery tests
- Maintains software, including testing, evaluation and installation of new versions or authorized modifications to custom and vendor-supplied operating systems and related software.
- Determines and initiates appropriate and immediate actions needed to restore normal services with minimal down time.
- Investigates recurring and related operating system failures/inefficiencies by reviewing system logs, dumps and other information from clients or technical personnel.
- Works with hardware and software vendors to diagnose and correct problems.
- Monitors and evaluates operating efficiency, analyzes hardware/software performance and tuning.
- Prepares documentation of systems and software for permanent records.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Oracle 11g, Oracle development and database knowledge
- Microsoft Server OS knowledge,
- Web application Development including Mobile application.
- Experience on application implementation and user support and related activities.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in system support in a busy medical department
- Good communication Skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work with a team.
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 5th February, 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
125 total views, 1 today