6 Mar 2013
Full-Time Latest HR Officer (Resourcing) Job in kenya
Faulu Kenya Deposit Taking Microfinance Limited is a dynamic Christian organization within the micro-finance sector.
Faulu was the first Micro Finance Institution in Kenya to be licensed by the Central Bank as a deposit taking institution.
In line with the growing business needs we are seeking a highly competent, focused and results oriented professional to fill the following position; HR Officer – Resourcing
The position holder will work closely with the HR Manager-Resourcing to ensure timely acquisition highest quality candidates and actively participate in HR planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in assessing the current and future Human Resource capacity and actively participate in the development of strategies to address any gaps or surplus in line with the business strategy.
- Assist in the development of sources of recruitment and maintain a data base of potential candidates for all non management positions thereby reducing the recruitment turnaround time.
- Coordinate timely recruitment and selection for non management staff.
- Designing assessment and selection tools under guidance from the supervisor.
- Assist in preparation accurate monthly reports pertaining to headcount, exits, promotions, leave, attendance, interdepartmental transfers etc
- Ensuring all staff are on valid and well defined contracts.
- Support documentation of staff both at entry and exit.
- Monitor compliance of HR records and in liaison with the relevant stakeholders address the gaps.
- Take an active role in monitoring staff turnover and plan appropriately to ensure that staff support is timely at the same time provide analyzed reports for decision making.
- Work closely with the training team to ensure that they are well informed of all placements to aid in the organization of induction programs
- Perform any other duty as may be required from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant university degree and post graduate qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- A HR generalist with at least 2 years progressive experience in a busy environment.
- Experience in recruitment will be a definite advantage.
- Proficiency in Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the labour laws and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills and decision making capability.
- Decisive, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self starter who is flexible with a high level of responsibility, confidentiality and attention to detail
Strong Christian values, commitment and passion for the transformation of the low income population are key requirements for this positions.
If you meet the specified criteria, send your application letter and updated CV (including 3 referees, one of whom must be a spiritual leader) to the undersigned through the e-mail address below:
Head of Human Resources
Faulu Kenya Limited
P.O Box 60240 – 00200
Applications to reach us on or before 15th March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
148 total views, 2 today