Full-Time Latest Graphic Design Job in Kenya
Prepares a variety of skilled graphic design and layout work in preparation of various posters, exhibits, advertisements, slides, brochures, books, newsletters and flyers using various production techniques which may include computer graphic systems and software.
- Designs, illustrates and prepares printing layouts for various digital and printed material including but not limited to advertising layouts, billboards, posters, exhibits, flyers, letterheads, logos, certificates, forms and other promotional materials.
- Creates electronically designed page layouts and imports word processing files into page layouts; may develop web based graphics.
- Develops ideas, suggests new or modifies existing ideas; demonstrates graphic techniques and advises other departmental personnel on techniques and methods to use.
- Coordinates production for adherence to specifications and maintain high quality standards
- Maintains department inventory by ordering or requisitioning graphic art supplies and equipment according to department procedures.
- Knowledge of computer-generated graphics programs.
- Knowledge and skill in graphic design and layout.
- Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements.
- Knowledge of photography and photo processing techniques.
- Skill in rendering, illustrating and sketching and in interpreting messages into visual form.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in the utilization of specified computerized graphic design programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Art or related field is an added advantage
- 2 years experience in graphic design and layout, illustration.
- Email CV and Portfolio to email@example.com.
- Application deadline 9th March 2013
127 total views, 2 today