Full-Time Latest Finance Manager Vacancy in Kenya
This is a challenging placement in the organisation to be a player in the dynamic growth, and will involve the following ;
1. To lead a team of trained and resourceful staff to achieve the business goals
2. Formulate a strategic financial plan encompassing directing and control processto enhance the overall business growth in both horizontal and vertical sphere
3. Ensuring that there is an effective and prudent financial controls and risk management procedures in place to provide a sustainable assurance and improvement of the organisation assets,
4. Formulating a sustainable and cost effective processes and product development
5. Promoting a positive ethical and corporate culture practises.
6. Manage and prepare timely monthly, and year end accounts closure,
7. Oversee and make sure that all accounting functions are thoroughly concluded to presentation for auditing,and responding to correspondents thereon
8. Maintain an up to date financial position of the organisation
9. Make sure that financial reports produced conform to IAS.
10. Be a team player In development , nurturing and improving synergies within the institution to effectively attain the set objectives.
The person should be
- An analytical person, with a university degree, and registered Accountant with the Institute of Certified Accountants of Kenya.
- Working experience with Financial Institutions and able to operate in T24 core banking system environment, 5 years working experience with at least 2 years in Senior Management.
- Ability to make written and presentation of analytical reports to various interested parties
- Fluency in English language and Kiswahili is a must.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
192 total views, 1 today