Full-Time Latest Assistant Marketing Manager Job in Kenya
Assistant Marketing Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- updating the competitor database by, routine filing and maintenance of marketing documents and samples,
- development and maintenance of a catalogue of products,
- Implementation of marketing projects such as: Shelf attendants incentive programs, rewards to hotel and bakery customers among others,
- implementation of promotions by the company,
- providing marketing tracking and research information,
- attending marketing events, sponsored events and assisting in planning company marketing events, monitoring stock levels of marketing materials, training the sales staff on customer care, shelf planning among other duties assigned..
Applicants must have a Bachelors Degree in business related field and three years marketing experience in FMCG.
A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae detailing academic and professional qualification, work experience, telephone number, the current remuneration, names, postal and e-mail addresses of three (3) referees and copies of academic and professional certificates should be Submitted alongside the application by 16th March 2013,and be sent to :
The Human Resources Manager
Deepa Industries Ltd
P.O. Box 44804 – 00100
249 total views, 1 today