Full-Time Laikipia County Recruits Office Attendant In Kenya
Republic Of Kenya
County Assembly of Laikipia Vacancies
The County Assembly Service Board of Laikipia County Assembly invites applications from suitably qualified Kenya citizens to fill the following vacant positions.
a) Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsibility for office equipment entrusted to the attendant
• Delivering letters and documents from office to office within the organization
• Collecting and delivering documents outside the organization;
• Maintain a Delivery Book for details of documents delivered
• Preparing mail for postage and delivery
• Assisting with the registry duties
b) Requirements for Appointment
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, mean grade D- (minus) or D (plain)
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
• Must be self driven, requiring minimum supervision.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV including detailed work experience and education, a cover letter stating why your skills and qualifications are suitable for this position and give at least three professional references with complete contact information to the address below indicating the position applied on the top left hand corner of the envelop and submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
Laikipia County Assembly
P.O. Box 1271 – 10400, Nanyuki
Online applications may be submitted as Ms Word or PDF attachment via email
To be received not later than Monday 2nd September 2013 by 5 pm.
Remuneration will be commensurate with those published by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Laikipia County Assembly Service Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hence, women, persons with disabilities, minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
- Laikipia County Vacancies
- laikipia county vacancisies
- cpsb job for community development in laikipia county
- laikipia county contacts
- laikipia county jobs
- messenger cOUNTY job description kenya
- www laikipiacountyassembly com
270 total views, 1 today