Full-Time Lafarge Bamburi Cement Ltd Vacancy For System Analyst in Kenya
Lafarge is the world leader in building materials. Present in 64 countries, the Group responds to the world’s demand for housing and infrastructure. Lafarge is driven by the needs of its customers, shareholders, local communities and architects.
Reporting to the IT – Business System Manager based in Nairobi Corporate Office, the successful candidate will be responsible for :-
- Designing and recommending optimized system processes by leveraging technology from key applications in liaison with the business user community thus enabling achievement of the group Information Communication Technology Strategy.
- Recommend solutions to improve business practices through the implementation of the SAP MM and SD modules.
- Providing SAP support for business systems applications — Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM) which includes Procurement and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) while ensuring alignment across SAP modules and non-SAP systems.
- Validate with Business Process Owners that the documented process flows are respected and continuously suggest improvements.
- Graduate in Information Technology or relevant discipline with 5 years experience in business systems process design and application development and 3 years experience working with SAP
- Solid SAP process and hands-on expertise in the MMI or SD modules.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
305 total views, 1 today