Full-Time Lady Sales Executive Job Opportunity in Kenya – FMCG
Purpose of the Job: Creating awareness of the company’s products and selling the products and maintaining good relationships with existing, new and prospective customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing new market for the company’s products.
- Servicing existing routes/accounts, obtaining orders and establishing new accounts in the specified territory by planning and organizing daily work schedules and route plans.
- Ensure that the products gain the visibility and that distribution is well managed.
- Obtain and Submit orders daily and ensure proper reconciliations of accounts are done.
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Grow new areas.
- Debt control and collection.
- Supporting Marketing and promotion activities by the management to assist push sales.
- Willingness to travel around .
- A minimum of a diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of 3years experience selling FMCG and achieving targets
- Ability to prioritize assigned work.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (FMCG Lady sales executive) on the email subject to [email protected]
Please indicate current or last salary.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
145 total views, 1 today