Full-Time KTDA Massively Recruits In Nairobi Kenya (11 Positions)
In line with the company’s strategic objectives, we are seeking to recruit competent and qualified individuals to fill the following positions:-
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and regulations;
- Timely compilation of financial statements as required;
- Processing of payments as per approved policies and procedures;
- Controlling and approving petty cash transactions;
- Participating in responding to audit queries;
- Posting expenditures as per policies and procedures;
- Preparing cash flow statement as required;
- Liaising with treasury management on investment information and market rates;
- Posting journal adjustment as required; and
- Custodian of accountable documents and information
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Bachelors Degree with a CPA (K) or ACCA or ACA and three (3) years post qualification experience OR
- CPA (K) or ACCA or ACA and five (5) years post qualification experience
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
One (1) Position
Reporting to the Manager, Strategy and Planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for development and continuous review of KTDA Group Strategic Business Plans for improvement of various business lines and enhancement of corporate resource use efficiency.
- Coordinating development of the KTDA Group’s long-term business plans
- Monitoring, formulation and implementation of departmental business plans
- Monitoring and reporting on markets and customers from a strategic standpoint and reporting on short, medium and long-term trends and directions
- Continuously updating and reviewing the strategic business plans
- Liaising with other SBUs and Finance to quantify strategic scenarios, assessing opportunities and making recommendations
- Carrying out research on policies and environmental changes and identifying the impact on KTDA
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of organizational performance.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on organizational development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Economics or related field
- Postgraduate qualification in Strategic Management
- Relevant Microsoft packages and statistical software packages
- Five (5) years experience in a strategic planning capacity or related field.
- Results driver – takes the initiative to set and achieve challenging work goals, focuses one’s time and energy to maintain high work standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Change agent – identify opportunities and initiate action to improve systems and processes
- Continuous learner – uses work challenges as opportunities to try new learning and innovative solutions
Reporting administratively to the Factory Unit Manager; and technically to the Regional ICT Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for change management initiatives in the factory company to ensure smooth transition to new systems and processes.
- Maintaining a reliable and efficient LAN / WAN connectivity network and ensuring optimal performance of these networks.
- Providing Network security services including a reliable data backup system and business continuity mechanisms.
- Ensuring a virus free network environment by implementing timely and continuous updates of anti-virus files.
- Performing software maintenance procedures which include software upgrades, patches to software applications, code complications, software testing and deployment.
- Designing and implementing LAN extensions and structured cabling as and when a need arises in accordance to laid down policies and procedures.
- Preparing and reviewing specifications for ICT Systems and equipment, overseeing the installation and extension of the LAN and computers.
- Monitoring and coordinating all new and existing ICT projects and initiatives at the factory.
- Providing support for the entire ICT infrastructure, equipment usage and liaising with ICT-services section on training needs.
- Providing documentation of all network services such as network topology, files structure, cabling layout, and backup procedure in the office.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or in relevant field.
- ICT Certifications i.e. CCNA, MCSE etc will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years working experience in ICT field.
- Excellent hands-on technical and problem solving skills and ability to assess technology needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tact and ability to work effectively with people of all cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to work as part of the team and capacity to meet deadlines.
The Group General Manager – Human Resource & Administration,
Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd,
P. O. Box 30213 – 00100,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
778 total views, 1 today