15 Oct 2013
Full-Time Kisii County Government: Registration and Recruitment of ECDE Teachers
Kisii County Government
Registration and Recruitment of ECDE Teachers in Kisii County
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit qualified and competent teachers to fill the above vacant positions as spelt out under the 4th schedule to the constitution of Kenya 2010.
Therefore all eligible candidates are hereby required to register at their sub-county level (District).
Attention DICECE PROGRAMME OFFICERS’ OFFICE with their Originals and copies of;
- National identity card
- Academic certificates
- Professional certificates
- Any other relevant testimonials.
The applicants shall be required to pay Ksh. 500 as registration fee.
Applicants for ECDE teachers’ registration and recruitment must meet the following requirements:
- Be holders of form four certificate(KCE/EACE division III and above
- KCSE D+ and above
- Professional qualification
- Certificate in ECDE
- Diploma and Degree holders in ECDE will be an added advantage.
Duties of an ECDE teacher
- Be able to communicate using the language of the catchment area
- Be conversant with ECDE syllabus and curriculum delivery
- Be an actual classroom teacher/caregiver
- Be able to interpret child care services
- Be a community mobilizer and conversant on ECDE matters/activities (sensitization)
- Be a link between child and parent
- Be able to advice on feeding programmes
- Have adequate knowledge on growth monitoring and evaluation
- Be conversant with the working systems with line ministries e.g. Ministry of Health in the administration of vitamin A and deworming, Ministry of water in the provision of safe clean drinking water, child services and care plus OVCS, child rights, abuse, neglect and labour.
All eligible candidates should apply for registration in person by 25th October, 2013.
Kisii County Government
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
191 total views, 1 today