Full-Time KIPPRA Vacancy For Senior ICT Specialist in Kenya
Reporting to the Knowledge Management and Communications Manager, the Senior ICT Specialist responsible for Information systems performance, integrity and security; In addition, the incumbent will be involved in systems planning, development, troubleshooting, data security and recovery control.
Job Title: Senior ICT Specialist
- Systems development and implementation;
- Carrying out feasibility studies for areas to be computerized;
- Preparing progress reports of the systems development efforts;
- Designing, recommending and evaluating systems to ensure adherence to established performance standards; implementation, maintenance and documentation standards of systems; preparing performance reports; planning, monitoring and evaluating program activities;
- Ensuring that program/organization goals and systems standards are maintained;
- Liaising with user management for information processing;
- Reviewing and evaluating feasibility studies and detailed specifications.
Terms and Application Procedure
KIPPRA offers competitive terms and conditions of employment. Successful candidates will be employed on a 3-year contract, renewable on the basis of performance.
The Senior HR and Administration Officer,
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis,
Bishops Garden Towers, 2nd Floor, Bishops Road,
P.O. Box 56445-00200, City Square,
All email applications should be sent to: [email protected]
Applications should reach not later than close of business 22nd February 2013
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
154 total views, 1 today