Full-Time KIPPRA Vacancy For Policy Analyst in Kenya
To meet the growing demand for its services, KIPPRA invites qualified, experienced and dynamic candidates to fill the following positions:
We are seeking candidates with strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills to fill Policy Analyst positions in the following areas:
- Infrastructure and Economic Services – Transport & Logistics, Energy, ICT, Water, Construction and Housing;
- Productive Sector – Environment and Natural Resources
- Governance Division – Land reforms, security and conflict management, constitutional and institutional legal reforms, economic and corporate governance and devolution
- Trade and Foreign Policy Division – International Trade and Trade Policy Modeling, International Trade Law, Global Trade Negotiations, and Foreign Policy
Candidates seeking these positions must have at least a MA/Msc. in Economics and/or related areas, and at least two (2) years post masters experience in a policy research institution or university.
Job Title: Policy Analyst
- Conduct research on and monitor socio-economic and public policy developments that affect Kenya;
- Prepare analytical reports, briefing papers, policy briefs, journal articles, and other papers aimed at informing public policy decisions;
- Provide information and technical assistance to the Institute’s various constituencies about impacts of existing and proposed public policies and programs;
- Mentor and build the capacity of junior researchers and stakeholders on public policy issues.
Candidates should be equipped with
- Quantitative skills to collect and analyze primary and secondary data
- Skills to write analytical papers as demonstrated from a strong publication record
- Supervisory skills for research and capacity building programmes
- Excellent numerical, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with common research software package
KIPPRA offers competitive terms and conditions of employment. Successful candidates will be employed on a 3-year contract, renewable on the basis of performance.
The Senior HR and Administration Officer,
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis,
Bishops Garden Towers, 2nd Floor, Bishops Road,
P.O. Box 56445-00200, City Square,
All email applications should be sent to: [email protected]
Applications should reach not later than close of business 22nd February 2013
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
156 total views, 1 today