18 Oct 2013
Full-Time Key Accounts Executives Urgent Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya
Solar Key Accounts Executives
Industry: Retail (Renewable Energy)
Our client is a social enterprise that aims to provide solar and other renewable power solutions to the developing world.
They deal with products that have received recognition and acclaim.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- This role will suit a sales representative with the desire to work with the rural communities to be able to provide solar technology
- Sell and market the clients’ products in the region as assigned by the company
- Meet sales targets for assigned region
- Keep excellent customer relations and to implement the company’s sales policies
- Identify clients’ needs and advise them on the most suitable products
- Advise management on market trends and other issues pertinent to the clients’ Kenyan business in relation to the respective regions
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in sales and marketing or related courses
- Over 3 years experience in sales and marketing in the area of sales
- A solid understanding of solar technology will be an added advantage
- Have experience in both account management and business development
- Ease in relating to diverse audiences
- Good verbal and written communication
- The candidate must be proficient in presenting to large groups and decision makers
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The successful applicant will be someone who is very independent and can drive their own success
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] , indicating the title (Solar Key Accounts Executives) on the subject line before the 18th October 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
189 total views, 1 today