30 Aug 2013
Full-Time Kenya Wildlife Service – Helicopter Pilots
Kenya Wildlife Service Helicopter Pilots Job Vacancies in Naivasha
Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) is a State Corporation whose responsibility is to manage and conserve wildlife in Kenya.
The Service seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following positions at its Headquarters, Airwing and Training Institute in Naivasha.
Two (2) Posts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Flying KWS helicopters.
- Participating in security operations.
- Participating in aerial wildlife management activities –darting of animals & census.
- Training other pilots
- Any other duty assigned by the Chief Pilot.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be in possession of Commercial Helicopter Flying License (CPL) or above.
- Minimum 1000 hours Gas Turbine helicopters.
- Must be ready to cope with off base field operations.
- Must be in possession of minimum academic qualification of KCSE –C+ or “O” level KCE – Div. II.
- Must be ready to undertake a mandatory paramilitary conversion course if not an ex-uniformed officer.
- Additional advantages if;
- Rated in both 206 and 407 models
- Training in Air Operations safety
- Basic degree will be an added advantage
- Possession of valid certificate of Good Conduct obtained from the CID
How to ApplyInterested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of ID card, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, daytime telephone contact – both office and mobile, names, addresses and emails of three (3) referees either in soft to [email protected] or hard copy to the address below not later than Thursday 12th September, 2013.
Kenya Wildlife Service
P. O. Box 40241 – 00100
Please note that KWS is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and any form of canvassing for above positions will lead to automatic disqualification
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
232 total views, 1 today