Full-Time Kenya Water Resource Management Authority Job: Chief HR Officer
The Authority is a non-profit, service oriented corporate body under the Ministry of Environment, Water and Natural Resources. It is charged with the responsibility of providing leadership in the management of water resources. It is also subject to the State Corporations Act.
- establishment and management of an efficient and effective, professional and sustainable Human Resource (HR) system;
- overseeing and managing performance management and incentive systems;
- formulating and overseeing implementation of Human resource strategies, policies and programmes/work plans;
- establishing and monitoring staff training and development programmes;
- ensuring implementation of computerized Human Resources Management infrastructure;
- managing all industrial relations issues; and
- overseeing provision of both technical and support services in WRMA.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Social Sciences such as Government, Sociology, Economics, Public or Business Administration, Human Resource or Personnel Management or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management from an accredited Institution;
- Served for at least four (4) years in the grade of Senior Human Resource Officer or in a relevant and equivalent position;
- Clearance with Chapter 6 of Kenya Constitution Institutions including EACC, CID, Helb, KRA and Director of Public Prosecutions
- Attended a Management/Leadership course lasting not less than one (1) month from a recognized Institution;
- Computer proficiency skills;
- Member of Good Standing of Institute of HRM for at least 4 Years and
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results;
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
241 total views, 1 today