17 Sep 2013
Full-Time Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd Recruit Head of Corporate Affairs
Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd Recruit Head of Corporate Affairs
Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd is a key player in the tea industry managing several subsidiary companies involved in the management of the small holder tea sub sector among others.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking for motivated and highly talented professional to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position.
Group Head of Corporate Affairs
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of all KTDA corporate programmes to effectively promote the organization, its products and services and enhance its overall reputation and maintain goodwill and understanding among its publics.
- Formulate and implement sound corporate communication and public relations strategies.
- Develop and maintain Company’s corporate image and identity.
- Implement communications initiatives of KTDA Holdings, KTDA MS, managed factory companies and subsidiaries.
- Direct activities of external PR agencies.
- Inform various publics about the organization’s policies, activities, products and services so that maximum knowledge and understanding is achieved.
- Ensure customer complaints are promptly addressed.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing or related subjects.
- Masters degree in Communication will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in management, 5 of which should have been at a senior management level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong management and negotiation skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please email your application, CV and copies of academic certificates to [email protected] not later than 20th September 2013.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
202 total views, 1 today