23 Sep 2013
Full-Time Kenya Jobs: Training Manager Job in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania
Our client is an international group of companies that is seeking to hire a Training Manager to be stationed in Dar-es-Salaam Tanzania.
Salary: USD 1,500 – 2,000
The purpose of the job is to improve performance efficiencies across the organisation by providing need-based training in technical, managerial, and soft-skills and improving employee motivation levels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Carrying out training needs analysis using multiple sources like, performance reviews, dialogue with line managers and Calibre inventory
· Preparing annual training plan and budget
· Carry out In-house technical, managerial, and soft-skills training
· Design training programmes
· Organise training as per the approved calendar
· Conduct soft-skills and train-the-trainer programmes
· Regular training evaluation and faculty evaluation
· Develop in-house trainers
· Arrange for external training programmes
· Identify good training facilities suited to the organization’s needs and requirements
· Prepare quarterly nomination plan
· Send participants for training
· Maintain documentation – nominations, employee bonds etc.
· Evaluation of training institutes and training programmes
· Organise participants’ knowledge sharing with colleagues
· Track training usefulness
· Organise and participate in employees’ performance reviews with supervising officers
· Employee engagement events
· Manage company’s training facilities
· An Annual training plan and budget
· Conducting two soft-skills programmes every month
· Conducting one Train-the-trainer programme every quarter
· Conducting one in-house training programme every two months in each unit
· Come up with a team of at least 12 in-house trainers for technical skills training
· One major employee engagement event every two months
Additional Job Details
· Respectable housing will be provided, Medical
· Transport facilities to and from work
· Facilitation for Air Fare and a Work permit
· MBA with specialisation in HR
· Bachelors Degree in Business, HR or a related field
· Experience in Recruitment is preferable
· A person with exposure in Manufacturing Companies will be preferred
· Additional professional qualification in HR, Training is an added advantage
· Accreditation with international Psychometric bodies such as MBTI
· Very good exposure to attitudinal training
· Empathetic attitude
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Effective communication
· Sound knowledge of management concepts
· Agility, mobility, and very quick response time
· Willing to work in Tanzania
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected], indicating the title (Training Manager (Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania) USD 1500-2000) on the subject line before the 24th of September 2013
Previous applicants for “Training Manager” should re-apply
We do not charge for interviews.
Please quote your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
186 total views, 1 today