18 Oct 2013
Full-Time KenCall Recruiting Projects Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Title: Projects Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Project planning and implementation.
- Monitoring of various tasks in different departments.
- Determining and setting up of new client requirements.
- Setting, coordinating, and monitoring project targets for various teams based on client requirements.
- Liaising with clients and management by scheduling meetings and getting updates of various projects.
- Conduct project scoping and discovery of service requirements details, processes and outsourcing development.
- Planning and managing all logistical operation set up activities around accounts designated to call centre, i.e. set up, recruitment, training, IT, and general operations.
- Managing project rollouts and existing activities. This entails observing time deadlines between management and external clients.
- Ensuring that all work conforms to the scope of work.
- Regularly conduct briefings, implement status meetings and regular reporting to senior management.
- Systematically coordinate project staff to ensure that all project elements are delivered within their schedules.
- Create, write, and coordinate proposals for based on initial client meetings and campaign strategies developed for clients
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Solid organizational skills
- Great attention to details
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to manage complex order processing and data input
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be highly motivated and committed to achieving results
- Ability to work under little supervision while meeting deliverables
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Flexibility to work in shifts including weekend and nightshifts.
- Must be willing to work in a diverse, dynamic environment and want to be part of a super-skilled and fun team.
Educational and/or Other Requirements/Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Projects Management
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Very good communicator in both written and verbal business English
- Able to adapt to a new work environment quickly
- Enjoys working around other people.
- Capable of managing a team.
- Preferably have experience in a Contact Centre.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
194 total views, 1 today