19 Aug 2013
Full-Time KCB Massive Recruitment in Kenya
Job Ref: SNB 012013
Reporting to the Head of Research, the research manager will facilitate completion of research assignments as well as collate and analyze market research / industry data in order to provide insights and business intelligence needed to extract data from the external and internal sources.
- Dealing with research agencies, which include briefing, reviewing questionnaires on areas of research and monitoring the field research.
- Facilitate and benchmark research findings in the banking industry and other sectors, develop robust future growth plans
- Providing information on various customer segments and identifying opportunities for growth and tracking the banks’ market share in these segments against markets in other geographic locations
- Analyzing data and report writing for internal research
- In conjunction with internal staff research requirements, carry out research on issues raised by the departmental heads.
- Regular co-ordination of research reports between research team and the business and providing project status
- To ensure that industry and research knowledge is integrated from other projects, desk top research and other sources in order to obtain a consolidated, competitive offering
- Undertake varied ad hoc secondary research based on business needs
- Carry out intelligence research to inform the bank on current activities in the market
- First Degree (Bachelor’s degree) with upper second class honors or a minimum of 6 years of relevant research experience. CIM/ qualification will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Good data analytical skills, both financial and non-financial
- Sound knowledge of interpreting and analyzing information
- Able to summarize detailed report without losing the bigger picture.
- Proficient in data collection and research designs.
- Proficiency in statistical packages for data analysis.
- Project management skills.
- Good communication, planning and organization skills
Direct Sales Representatives
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations.
The position is on contract terms for a period of 6-12 months.
- This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Deliver set Sales targets in asset and liability for; SME, Personal Banking, Advantage, Agent banking and Micro Finance products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door Direct selling
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular Sales reports.
Qualifications and Experience
For the above position, the successful applicants should have
- A Diploma or university degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have a minimum Mean grade of C in K.C.S.E with a C- in Mathematics and English.
- Age 26 years and below.
- Experience in banking, sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Be in possession of a Police Clearance Certificate.
Issuing Manager – Card Business
Ref: RB 332013
Reporting to the Head of Card Business, the purpose of the role is to grow card issuing revenues via increased card sales and optimal card usage by cardholders via business development initiatives.
- Formulate and drive credit/ prepaid and debit card sales and marketing plans in line with the card business strategy.
- Optimally drive growth in new customer acquisition and usage.
- Define and plan card product enhancements to promote issuance and usage of products.
- Engage key retailers and strategic partners to drive sales and card utilization through their outlets.
- Relationship management of high net worth card customers, institutions and third parties involved delivering the card product to the customer.
- Manage card product sales presentations at retail and corporate level.
- Develop and agree on key KPIs for each card product, measure result against KPI and develop action plans to address shortfalls.
- Appraisal of all credit and prepaid card applications upon entry.
- Manage projects on the roll out of new credit, prepaid & debit card products for KCB Kenya and subsidiaries.
- Coach, manage, and develop team to achieve high performance against sales targets.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a business related field.
- Professional Qualifications in Marketing/ Sales or an MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years management experience in banking, covering the following areas;
- Marketing & Sales
- Bank operations
- Credit Analysis.
- Experience in business development and client relationship is an added advantage.
- Experience in card acquiring, Visa and MasterCard Operations is essential.
- Demonstrated successful track record on delivery of results
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish new client relationships and generate new business
- Excellent planning, Organization, problem solving and analytical skills and strong leadership skills.
Group Head of Bancassurance
Job Ref No CBOK03/2013
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer / MD Kenya, the position is responsible for leading the bancassurance business and driving growth of business volumes with a view to making Bancassurance a significant contributor to the Bank’s profitability.
- Formulate the overall strategy for the Bank’s Bancassurance proposition across all insurance products, customer propositions, and channels.
- Own the KCB Bancassurance Income and P&L targets.
- Negotiation of the pricing structure for all bancassurance products and services.
- Key interface with Insurance partners as well as industry associations.
- Review the bancassurance strategy and performance and take appropriate remedial action to assist all involved in the process to achieve the desired performance.
- Provide leadership, direction and pace for Bancassurance taking appropriate steps to make KCB the preferred choice for bancassurance services.
- Spearhead the reviews and implementation of quality operations standards, risk management and compliance in bancassurance with the ultimate aim of reduction of operating costs, fraud and losses through adherence to set policies and procedures and holistic corporate governance.
- Coach, mentor and develop a high performing team with clear responsibilities and accountabilities.
- The Person
- A holder of a university degree from a recognized university in Insurance, Business, Finance or other related field. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Insurance professional qualifications.
- At least 8 years’ experience covering both the financial and insurance industries at senior level.
- Practical understanding of the relevant regulatory environment.
- Proven track record of delivering on business growth targets in bancassurance.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish new client relationships and generate new business.
- Should have excellent influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
- Should have strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing customer focus, and in managing people in multi-cultural environments
- Demonstrated capacity to lead, coach and supervise team members effectively to deliver on business targets.
Head, SME Banking
Job Ref: RB282013
Reporting to the Director Retail Banking, the Head, SME Banking will be responsible the growth & profitability of the SME Banking and small holder Agribusiness Segment through the development and execution of the SME & Agribusiness strategy.
- Design and drive an effective, strategy, business model and customer value proposition that focuses on building and deepening relationship with existing and new profitable SME customers.
- To achieve growth within business risk parameters and drive acquisition of profitable new customers for the SME Banking & Agribusiness business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationships.
- To drive customer-led propositions for the SME & Agribusiness segment by developing a pipeline of value adding customer solutions which are consistent with the business strategy. To include customer experience, products, service offers and business stage propositions.
- To review all segments products and performance of each product on a continuous basis.
- To ensure SME & Agribusiness customer relationships are managed through pro-active and Consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers /business to enhance profit.
- Grow an effective loyalty program for SME customers for networking and deepening of KCB SME market penetration through the Biashara club/ KCB Entrepreneur’s club.
- Review lending risk and processes that affect the growth of the segment.
- Ensure there are appropriate internal controls and procedures are in place and documented.
- Monitor the operation of such procedures and controls and regularly review them to ensure they reflect any changes in products, systems, policy or regulations.
- Facilitate training programs to enhance product knowledge to the Business Banking teams, branch staff and sales teams on SME and Agribusiness Products.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A university degree in a Business related area. Possession of a post graduate degree or professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- At least 8 years general banking experience at management level and with experience in the Small Medium Enterprise Sector and must have:
- Experience in Credit analysis and administration.
- Experience in Customer service/Relationship Management.
- Experience in Sales & Product development
- Experience in Agribusiness is essential
- A thorough knowledge of Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
- Excellent planning, Organization, problem solving and analytical skills
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to [email protected]
To be considered your application must be received by 21st August, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
571 total views, 1 today