5 Feb 2013
Full-Time Jomo Kenyatta Foundation: Senior Administration Officer
The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation (JKF) is a Company Limited by guarantee and having no share capital. It is a leading educational publisher established by the Government of Kenya in 1966 and mandated to advance education and knowledge through competitive publishing and provision of scholarships.
The scholarships are extended to bright needy secondary school children.
In pursuit of its mission and guided by the vision of being the toppublishing house in Eastern Africa and a leading scholarship provider in Kenya, The Foundation is looking for suitably educated, trained, experienced, self-driven and motivated individuals with exceptional creativity, enthusiasm and energy to fill the following vacant position.
Job Title: Senior Administration Officer
Job Ref: JKF/HR/ 2013/001
Job Group: 3B
Reports to: HR & Administration Manager
Supervises: All Administrative Staff through AO I
- Administers of the assets register.
- Coordinates procurement of trade licenses and related issues.
- Coordinating the training and development cycle.
- Ensuring display of relevant legal documents in strategic places.
- Coordinates outsourced administrative services.
- Ensuring safe custody of all company assets.
- Identifying Company assets that require disposal.
- Planning and budgeting for administrative programmes and activities.
- Coordinating transport services, secretarial services, maintenance and repair services, and office services.
- Coordinating students for internship.
- Provision of counseling services to staff
- Coordinates operations of Office Assistants.
- To perform any other relevant duty assigned by the HRAM.
To be appointed to this position, one must have
- Bachelors degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration/Human Resource
- Certificate in Computer Proficiency
- Strategic Leadership training from a reputable institution
- Excellent Communication, negotiation, inter-personal relationship, team building, leadership and organizational skills.
- At least 3 years experience as Administration Officer I.
The positions are permanent and pensionable and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested applicants should apply by emailing us a copy of filled-in respective ‘JKF Job Application Forms’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The forms are available on our website: www.jkf.co.ke
Please note that the Application Forms should not be accompanied by testimonials.
The closing date for receipt of the forms is 20th February, 2013.
Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities and women are encouraged to apply.
The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and a corruption-free organization.
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified
113 total views, 1 today