Full-Time Job Opportunty For Sales Manager in Kenya
Our client, a leading international business group specializing in distribution and retail of consumer electronics, home appliances, polymers and chemicals of leading international brands seeks to recruit a Sales Manager.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing and coordinating the operations of all the distribution channels
- Marketing and selling the company’s products to potential and existing clients
- Supporting and managing the Sales and Marketing team
- Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet the agreed company objectives
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Building market position of the company by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with clients
- Overseeing delivery of 100% sales target through effective planning and maintaining of good customer relationships
- Ensuring awareness with all competitors’ data to ensure leading the market.
- Creating innovation and developing sales promotions and other related activities to ensure achieving company’s objectives
- Developing and setting annual budget and plans to estimate all expenses during the year
- Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing from a reputable institution
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- 8 -10 years hands on experience in sale of Electronics and consumer durable products
- MUST have handled a sales team independently for at least 2 years
- Proven team leadership skills
- Capability to handle total Profit &Loss responsibilities.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
266 total views, 2 today