Internship Job Opportunity For Sales Intern In Kenya
Internship Career Opportunity
Ghafla is a local entertainment news website that attracts and serves large online audiences in Kenya. We are seeking to recruit a passionate and self- motivated individual for the position of a Sales Intern.
The job entails seeking out paid event advertisements and partnerships for the Ghafla! website.
Key result areas will include:
* Number of event ads
* Revenue per sale
* Type of advertiser(event/club)
* Partnerships secured
Skills, knowledge and experience requirement:
* Under 25 years old
* At LEAST one year’s worth working experience in a busy sales environment.
* Excellent planning and execution skills.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Proactive in developing solutions.
* Skills in graphic design would be a big plus, but are not required.
* Getting paid to party.
* Food and snacks provided for at the office.
* High speed internet with a general high-tech computing environment.
* No restrictions on social media in the office.
… and many more.
Send an e-mail to [email protected] with the application.
Please attach a high quality photo of yourself along with the application.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
253 total views, 1 today