8 Aug 2013
Full-Time Job Opportunity For Office Administrator in Kenya (40K)
Office Administrator Job
Our client is an International organization that deals with mining.
They are looking for an Office Administrator
Salary: 40,000 plus
Receiving and directing clients and visitors
Answering and directing phone calls to the respective recipients
Responding to general enquiries and FAQs
Drafting and typing correspondence, replying emails
Helping the staff keep track of their workflow
Writing quotations for the customers
Ensuring that the office is clean
Organising rooms, items required and refreshments for meetings
Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the reception and administration function
- Diploma in Business or Secretarial Studies
- Experience in Real Estate will be a plus
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook
- At least 1 year experience working as a receptionist
- Knowledge in how to operate other office machines such as printers, scanners, fax, copier etc is essential
- Be articulate and very confident
- Be professional and highly motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good communication skills
- Be willing to learn
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision or with a team
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] , indicating the title (Office Administration (Salary 40,000 Plus)) on the subject line before 13th August 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Kindly indicate your salary on the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
735 total views, 1 today