Position: Customer Service Representatives
Our client, a leading security provider in East Africa with its corporate headquarters in Nairobi is looking for qualified individuals to fill the position of Customer Service Representative.
We are looking for candidates with experience in corporate customer service who have handled high-end clients and are able to project a strong corporate image.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Assist the Customer Care Center in compiling collaterals, preparation of Client Feedback List and Customer Care Plan.
· Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
· Maintain customer records by updating account information
· Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as required
· Log complaint into the system and ensure they are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
· Communicate timelines for resolving complaint to the client.
· Regular follow up with the relevant HOD’s to ensure complaints are closed in time.
· Collect Client details, interests and update information.
· Ensure all clients are visited as per the planned schedule.
· Ensure all contracts are signed as per company policy.
· Take customer feedback on the Technical maintenance/service and installation.
Qualifications and Competencies
· A Degree/Diploma in Communication/Public Relations or business related course
· At least 2 years Experience in customer service in a busy environment
· A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills
· Outstanding work ethic (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
· Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints promptly
· Good report writing skills Product and market knowledge skills
To apply, send your CV ONLY with a passport size photo on the right hand side to [email protected]
by Friday 18th January 2013, indicating the position applied for as well as the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
350 total views, 1 today