Full-Time Jacaranda Health: Sales and Marketing Manager Job
Job Type: Full time employee, Management
Jacaranda Health purposes to set a new requirement for maternity care in East Africa. Our ambition is to become the largest chain of maternity centers in the region, and an innovator in innovation in maternal health services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing Jacaranda’s vision to become one of the fastest growing health care organizations in the history of East Africa
- Generating client traffic in our facilities and hitting aggressive sales targets
- Building a high performance sales and marketing organization, primarily consisting of community health workers
- Collecting feedback from customers, encouraging them to invite others, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establishing a culture that is continually testing new concepts for sales and marketing in a rapid way
- Establishing and growing demand-side partnerships
- Managing suppliers, designers, consultants and other marketing resources
- Developing and implementing a clear, innovative and creative marketing and sales strategy
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a relevant field
- 5+ years of management experience in sales, marketing, or business development
- Preference given to experience in marketing to lower-income communities and marketing services versus products
- Hands-on approach to getting things done with strong worth ethic and a sense of urgency in solving problems
- Can manage many tasks with a high level of independence
- Strong computer and office skills. Must be able to design and execute partnership agreements, presentations, proposals, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Swahili
- Fervent passion for improving the health and well-being of all mothers and children in East Africa
- Loves people. You must be outgoing, friendly and able to relate to people well, including expectant mothers
- Must be a strategic thinker and a person who takes initiative
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CV will be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
260 total views, 1 today