Full-Time Jacaranda Health Recruiting Hospital Administrator in Kenya
This position presents an Opportunity to work with our world-class group of clinical advisors together with exposure to all elements of building an innovative maternal health organization.
The Hospital Administrator will:
- Directly supervise/manage and coordinate various business and operations functions at the maternity hospital.
- Interact, coordinate, support and engage with organizational health care professionals and support team at the facility level
- Prepare monthly staff schedules (duty rota) to ensure organizational staff and patient safety needs.
- Be actively involved in the staff recruitment and provide daily supervision and management of staff performance.
- Lead the facilities procurement, supply monitoring and inventory management systems.
- Initiate and maintain key stakeholder relations
- Ensure accountability and adherence to Jacaranda’s mission, vision,, core values and code of conduct..
- Relevant Bachelors degree in Hospital Administration/Administration/Management from a recognized University. (B.Sc degree in Nursing with valid Kenyan practicing licence is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of health service administration, public health or long-term care administration
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant working experience with a two year preference in a progressive Clinical leadership/Administrative/management role in a busy health care institution.
- Clear understanding of hospital economics, labor relations, human resources with proven management/leadership skills. Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Disciplined, self motivated and able to function competently and productively with minimum or no supervision
- Ability to multi task and function as a member of a multidisciplinary team
Completing the online form available by clicking here: Hospital Administrator Application Form – November 2013 or by pasting this link into your web browser: http://goo.gl/9Mk2vh
Submitting the current resume’ and cover letter to [email protected]
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CVs will be considered.
Disclaimer: At Jobskenyan.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jobskenyan advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
148 total views, 2 today